Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up frontrunner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Front-runner is a term to describe the leader in a race, whether in politics or in sports.
It may also refer to:
- FrontRunner, a commuter rail train in Utah
- Front Runners, a LGBT running/walking club that started in California
- Front Runners (TV series), a TV show in the Pacific Northwest that ended in 1996
- Frontrunner, a 2008 documentary about Massouda Jalal's campaign for the presidency of Afghanistan
- Front-runner, slang for a fairweather fan
- Front Runner UGV - unmanned ground vehicle, made in Israel
- The Front Runner, a 1974 novel by Patricia Nell Warren
- Front Runner, a sailboat
- FrontRunner, a railroad boxcar model built by TTX Company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frontrunner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.