From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frosting or frosted in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frosting or Frosted may refer to:
- Icing (food), the sweet glaze used in confectionery
- FROSTING, a surveillance programme
- Frosting (crime), a form of vehicle theft
- Frosting (decorative arts), a motif in decoration of objects
- Frosted (band), a pop punk band
- Frosted (horse), a racehorse
- Aerosol burn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frosting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.