Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up frosting or frosted in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frosting or Frosted may refer to:
- Icing (food), the sweet glaze used in confectionery
- FROSTING, a surveillance programme
- Frosting (crime), a form of vehicle theft
- Frosting (decorative arts), a motif in decoration of objects
- Frosted (band), a pop punk band
- Frosted (horse), a racehorse
- Aerosol burn
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frosting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.