Froude may refer to:
- Christine Froude (born 1947), Archdeacon of Malmesbury and Acting Archdeacon of Bristol
- Derek Froude (1959– ), New Zealand athlete
- Fred Froude (1910–?), Australian rules footballer
- Hurrell Froude (1803–1836), Anglican priest
- James Anthony Froude (1818–1894), British historian
- William Froude (1810–1879), British engineer and hydrodynamicist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Froude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.