Frunză may refer to:
- Frunză, Ocnița, a town in Ocniţa district, Moldova
- Frunză, Transnistria, a commune in Slobozia district, Transnistria, Moldova
- Frunza, a village in Logrești, Gorj County, Romania
People with the surname
- Nicolae Frunză (born 1997), Romanian tennis player
- Sorin Frunză (born 1978), Romanian footballer
- Viorel Frunză (born 1979), Moldovan footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frunză.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.