Fortín Conde de Mirasol
Fuerte de Vieques
Location of Vieques and the fort in Puerto Rico
|Location||Calle del Fuerte
Vieques, Puerto Rico
|Architectural style||Colonial, Spanish Colonial|
|NRHP Reference #||77001552|
|Added to NRHP||November 18, 1977|
El Fortín Conde de Mirasol, also known as Fuerte de Vieques, is a fort built in 1845 located in the town of Isabel Segunda in Vieques, an island municipality of Puerto Rico. In 1991, the fort was restored by the Institute of Puerto Rican Culture. The structure houses the Vieques Museum of Art and History and the Vieques Historic Archives, an extensive collection of documents related to the history of Vieques. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- www.pr.gov - Registro Nacional de Lugares Históricos National Register of Historic Places - Retrieved 11/29/2014
- Rivera, Magaly. "Welcome to Puerto Rico- Vieques". Retrieved 2009-05-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fortín Conde de Mirasol.|
- The Museum Fort Count Mirasol
- Photos of The Museum Fort Count Mirasol
- Fuerte Conde de Mirasol, Vieques, Institute of Puerto Rican Culture (Spanish)
|This article about a property in Puerto Rico on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Puerto Rican building or structure related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|