Fujifilm FinePix S7000
|Type||Bridge digital camera|
|Sensor||1/1.7" Super CCD HR|
|Maximum resolution||2848x2136 (6.1 megapixels)|
|Lens||non-interchangeable, Zoom 35-210 eq.|
|Shutter speed range||15s. to 1/10000s.|
|Exposure modes||Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Sports, Night, Programmed AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual|
|Custom WB||6 presets, auto, custom|
|Rear LCD monitor||1.8-inch, 118,000 pixels|
|Storage||xD-Picture Card, Microdrive|
The S7000 can take still images in CCD-RAW or JPEG Exif Ver 2.2 up to 4,048 x 3,040 pixels using a 1/1.7-inch-type CCD sensor. This 12.3 megapixel resolution is interpolated from the approximately 6 million photodiodes on the Fujifilm 4th generation Super CCD HR sensor. While still a Bayer filter CCD with 3 million green, 1.5 million each red and blue photodiodes, the SuperCCD HR array is tilted 45 degrees. Fujifilm states that its larger equilateral octagonal photodiodes, tilted arrangement, and use of the photoelectric sensing capability of CCD vertical transfer paths enable 12 million output pixels.
Fujifilm made two conversion lens kits available, a 1.50x tele conversion lens and a 0.79x wide-angle conversion lens, both of which come with a 55 mm thread diameter adapter extension tube.
- "Fujifilm FinePix S7000 Zoom - 6 mp sensor". Digital Photography Review. July 28, 2003. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- "Fujifilm announce SuperCCD HR". Digital Photography Review. January 21, 2003. Retrieved 2007-12-17.
- "US patent number: 7292277". USPTO. Apr 8, 2003. Retrieved 2010-06-08.
- "Fujifilm S7000 Manual". Fujifilm. 2003-09-26. Retrieved 2010-06-06.
- "Fujifilm S7000 Brochure". Fujifilm. 2003-09-26. Retrieved 2010-06-06.
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This camera-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|