Fukuoka Convention Center
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Fukuoka Kokusai Center
Marine Messe Fukuoka
Marine Messe Fukuoka opened in 1995. One of its main uses is as an indoor sporting arena. The capacity of the arena is up to 15,000 people for sports events and up to 13,000 people for concerts. It hosted the official 1999 Asian Basketball Championship and some of the group games for the 2006 Volleyball World Championship.
Fukuoka International Congress Center
The Fukuoka International Congress Center opened in 2003.
- 1999 Asian Basketball Championship
- 2001 World Aquatics Championships
- 2006 International Political Science Association world congresses
- 2011 The First Japan Arena Tour (Girls' Generation)
- 2013 Girls & Peace: 2nd Japan Tour Girls' Generation
- 2014 Girls' Generation Japan 3rd Tour
- 2015 Exo Planet 2 - The Exo'luxion
- 2016 Exo Planet 3 - The Exo'rdium
- 2017 Exo Planet 4 – The EℓyXiOn
- 2018 Black Pink Arena Tour 2018
- 2018 Aqours 3rd LoveLive! Tour ～WONDERFUL STORIES～
- 2019 Red Velvet 2nd Concert "REDMARE"
- "Schedule of the Year's Sumo Basho – The Japan Times Online". Archived from the original on January 16, 2013. Retrieved 2007-06-15.
- "【Marine Messe Fukuoka】FUKUOKA CONVENTION CENTER". Marinemesse.or.jp. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fukuoka Convention Center.|
|This article about a sports venue in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|