From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up full, -full, or full- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Full may refer to:
- People with the surname Full, including:
- Mr. Full (given name unknown), acting Governor of German Cameroon, 1913 to 1914
- A property in the mathematical field of topology; see Full set
- A property of functors in the mathematical field of category theory; see Full and faithful functors
- Satiety, the absence of hunger
- A standard bed size, see Bed
- Fulling, or tucking or walking ("waulking" in Scotland) is a step in woollen clothmaking. Verb: To full.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Full.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.