Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fulton Ferry may refer to:
- Fulton Ferry (ferry), a former ferry connecting Manhattan's and Brooklyn's Fulton Streets
- Fulton Ferry Company, which operated the Fulton Ferry
- Fulton Ferry, Brooklyn, the neighborhood around the former ferry landing
- Empire-Fulton Ferry State Park, another name for Brooklyn Bridge Park on the Brooklyn side
- Fulton Ferry (BMT Fulton Street Line), a station on the demolished BMT Fulton Street Line in Brooklyn that closed in 1940
- Fulton Street (Manhattan)
- Fulton Street (Brooklyn)
- Bleecker Street Line, originally the Bleecker Street and Fulton Ferry Railroad, chartered 1864, the last horse car line in New York City, not replaced with a trolley line or bus route when it was abandoned in 1917
- Robert Fulton (1765–1815), an American engineer and inventor widely credited with developing a commercially successful steamboat, after whom the ferry was named
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fulton Ferry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.