Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fume, fumes, or fumé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fume, fumes or fumed may refer to:
- Fume (grape), another name for the French wine grape Sauvignon blanc
- Pouilly-Fumé, French wine region in the Loire Valley that produces wine from Sauvignon blanc
- Ammonia fuming, a wood finishing process
- Fume event, in an aircraft
- Fume extractor, device on the gun barrel of an armoured fighting vehicle
- Fume hoods, a ventilation device
- Fumed silica, powder
- Silica fume, a fine-grain, thin, and very high surface area silica
- Fifi La Fume, a purple skunks teen character from the animated television series Tiny Toon Adventures
- "Fumes", a song on the album None Shall Pass by Aesop Rock
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.