From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fumed)
|Look up fume or fumé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fume, fumes or fumed may refer to:
- Combustion gas, smoke
- Fume (grape), another name for the French wine grape Sauvignon blanc
- Pouilly-Fumé, French wine region in the Loire Valley that produces wine from Sauvignon blanc
- Fifi La Fume, a cartoon character from the animated television series Tiny Toon Adventures
- Pere Fume (21st century), Canadian musician
- Silica fume, a fine-grain, thin, and very high surface area silica
- Ammonia fuming, a wood finishing process
- "Fumes", a song on the album None Shall Pass by Aesop Rock
- Fune and funeral.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.