From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up functionalism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Functionalism may refer to:
- Functionalism (architecture), the principle that architects should design a building based on the purpose of that building
- Functionalism in international relations, a theory that arose during the inter-War period
- Functionalism (philosophy of mind), a theory of the mind in contemporary philosophy
- Functionalism versus intentionalism, a historiographical debate about the origins of the Holocaust
- Structural functionalism, a theoretical tradition within sociology and anthropology
- Danish functional linguistics
- Functional (disambiguation)
- Functionalist theories of grammar
- Functional psychology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Functionalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.