Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up functionalism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Functionalism may refer to:
- Functionalism (architecture), the principle that architects should design a building based on the purpose of that building
- Functionalism in international relations, a theory that arose during the inter-War period
- Functionalism (philosophy of mind), a theory of the mind in contemporary philosophy
- Functionalism versus intentionalism, a historiographical debate about the origins of the Holocaust
- Structural functionalism, a theoretical tradition within sociology and anthropology
- Biological functionalism, an anthropological paradigm
- Danish functional linguistics
- Functional (disambiguation)
- Functionalist theories of grammar
- Functional psychology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Functionalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.