Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up functor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Functor may refer to:
- Functor in category theory, a map between categories
- Predicate functor in logic, a basic concept of predicate functor logic
- Function word in linguistics
- In computer programming:
- function object used to pass function pointers along with its state
- for use of the term in Prolog language, see Prolog syntax and semantics
- In Haskell a Functor describes a generalisation of functions that perform mapping operations
- In OCaml and Standard ML, a functor is a higher-order module (a module parameterized by one or more other modules), often used to define type-safe abstracted algorithms and data structures.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Functor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.