Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fund may refer to:
- Funding is the act of providing resources, usually in form of money, or other values such as effort or time, for a project, a person, a business, or any other private or public institution
- The process of soliciting and gathering funds is known as fundraising
- An Investment fund, often referred to as a fund
- Fund accounting, nonprofit organizations and by the public sector
- Meir Fund, American rabbi
- FUND or FUND92, short names for the "International Convention on the Establishment of an International Fund for Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage, 1992."
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.