From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Furies or furies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Furies, or Erinyes, were mythological personifications of vengeance.
Furies may also refer to:
- The Eumenides, or The Furies, a play by Aeschylus
- Furies (Shannara), characters in the Shannara book series by Terry Brooks
- The Furies, characters in the Codex Alera book series by Jim Butcher
- Female Furies, a group of women warriors in DC Comics
- The Furies, a 1934 film by Slavko Vorkapić
- The Furies (1950 film), a 1950 Western film by Anthony Mann
- The Furies (1930 film), a pre-code murder mystery film
- "The Furies", a 1965 science fiction novelette by Roger Zelazny
- The Furies, a 1966 science fiction novel by Keith Roberts
- The Furies (novel), a 1976 historical novel by John Jakes
- The Furies, a 2009 historical novel by Bill Napier
- The Furies, newspaper of The Furies Collective, a Washington DC-based lesbian organization
Erinyes may also refer to:
- Erinyes (Dungeons & Dragons), a devil in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Furry fandom of anthropomorphic animal characters with human characteristics, known as furries
- The Fureys, Irish folk band
- Fury (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Furies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.