|Look up fushigi or 不思議 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Fushigi (Helix), episode of the US TV series
- Fushigi, an online retailer of 'magic gravity' balls for use in contact juggling
- Fushigi Yamada (b. 1959), Japanese voice actress
- Fushigi Yûgi, 1992-6 Japanese manga series
- Toei Fushigi Comedy Series
- Fushigi (album), 1986 Japanese pop music album by Akina Nakamori
- "Fushigi", song by Japanese rock band Spitz SazanamiCD 2007
- "Fushigi", single by RC Succession 1984
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fushigi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.