From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Futura may refer to:
- Futura International Airways
- Futura Gael, the Irish subsidiary airline of Futura International Airways
- Tikal Futura, a shopping, business and hotel complex in Guatemala City
- Futura plus, a Serbian wholesale and retail company
- Aprilia Futura, a motorcycle
- Lincoln Futura, a Ford concept car
- Ford Futura, a car made by Ford Australia
- Suzuki Futura, a commercial vehicle made by Suzuki of Indonesia since 1991
Music and entertainment
- Futura 2000, a graffiti artist
- Futura (tv channel), Brazilian educational channel
- Gibson Futura, an electric guitar
- Futura Records, a French record company and Jazz label
- Radio Futura, a Spanish pop rock group
- Diva Futura, an Italian pornography and erotica film studio
- Diva Futura, an album by the Greek metal band Nightfall
- Rai Futura, an Italian entertainment TV channel
- Futura, the name of the Maschinenmensch in the original script of the film Metropolis
- Futura, a now defunct British paperback publisher, part of Robert Maxwell's British Printing & Communications corporation
- FC Futura, a football club from Finland
- Futura Cup, a hockey trophy of the Ligue Nord-Americaine de Hockey, Quebec
- Salix futura, a species of willow native to Japan
- One of the last carbon arc lamps, introduced by Strong in 1963.
- Samantha Cristoforetti's first mission to space Missione Futura
- The Royal Futura was a portable typewriter produced from 1958 to 1962.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Futura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.