Gärde is a locality in the north of Offerdal in the historical province Jämtland in the middle of Sweden. Gärde is situated in Krokom Municipality, 70 kilometres northwest of Östersund, the capital of Jämtland. Gärde is a traditional village in a genuine agricultural area with a long history. The name of the village has been known since 1553.
- En bok om Offerdal (A Book about Offerdal), ed. by Offerdals hembygdsförening, 1957-1964.
- Curt Lofterud: Offerdal - Sevärt i Krokoms kommun, part 7.
- Tångeråsen & Gärde (local website, in Swedish)
- Petroglyphs in Gärde (Photo from the Jamtli museum)
- A farm in Gärde (Photo from the Jamtli museum)