From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gökçeören (literally "celestial ruins" or "blue ruins" in Turkish) may refer to the following places in Turkey:
- Gökçeören, Balıkesir, a village in the central district of Balıkesir, Balıkesir Province
- Gökçeören, Cide, a village in the district of Cide, Kastamonu Province
- Gökçeören, İzmit, a village in the central district of İzmit, Kocaeli Province
- Gökçeören, Kalecik, a village in the district of Kalecik, Ankara Province
- Gökçeören, Kaş, a village in the district of Kaş, Antalya Province
- Gökçeören, Kula, a town and municipality in the district of Kula, Manisa Province
- Gökçeören, Orta, a village in the district of Orta, Çankırı Province
- Gökçeören, Osmangazi, a village in the district of Osmangazi, Bursa Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.