From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gölcük may refer to:
Places in Turkey
- Gölcük, Aydın, a village in Aydın District, Aydın Province
- Gölcük, Bolu, a village in Bolu District, Bolu Province
- Gölcük, İzmir, a town in Ödemiş district, İzmir Province
- Gölcük, Kocaeli, a district center in Kocaeli Province
- Gölcük, Kumluca, a village in Kumluca District, Antalya Province
- Gölcük, Mudurnu, a village in Mudumu District, Bolu Province
- Gölcük Barbaros Hayrettin Lisesi, a public high school in Gölcük, Kocaeli, Turkey
- Gölcük Naval Shipyard, a naval shipyard of the Turkish Navy
- Gölcük Naval Base, the main base of the Turkish Navy
- Gölcük Plateau, a plateau in Yalihuyuk town of Konya Province, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gölcük.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.