(Redirected from GAFA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gafa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gafa or GAFA may refer to:
- Geometric and Functional Analysis (journal), a mathematical journal
- Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, a Chinese national university
- Big Four tech companies, commonly abbreviated as GAFA
- Gafa, a diminutive of the Russian female first name Agafa
- Gafa, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Agafon
- Gafa, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Agafonik
- Jordan Gafa (born 1990), American soccer player
- Lorenzo Gafà (1638–1703), Maltese architect, brother of Melchiorre
- Melchiorre Gafà or Melchiorre Cafà (1636–1667), Maltese sculptor, brother of Lorenzo
- Matt Gafa (born 1978), Australian rules footballer
- Gafas, a village in Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gafa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.