From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GATT may refer to:
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, a multilateral agreement on international trade under the framework of the World Trade Organization
- a "Generic Attribute Profile" in the Bluetooth short-range wireless communications protocol family.
- Graphics Address Translation Table
- Gamers Association of Trinidad and Tobago
Gatt may refer to:
- Gatt (surname), a surname with multiple origins
- Mike Gatting, an English cricketer
- Rani Gatt, archaeological site Pakistan
- Gatt, a nickname for a type of handgun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GATT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.