From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GDT may refer to:
- Great Dividing Trail, a hiking and mountain biking trail in western Victoria, Australia
- Great Divide Trail, a wilderness hiking trail in the Canadian Rocky Mountains
Science and technology
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, a symbolic language used on engineering drawings
- Global Descriptor Table, a data structure used in some computer processors manufactured by Intel
- Global distance test, a structure comparison measure in bioinformatics
- Gas Discharge Tube, an arrangement of electrodes in a gas within an insulating, temperature-resistant envelope
- GDT (Gerätedatentransfer), a format to transfer data among medical devices and software systems (part of xDT formats family)
- Guidant Corporation, now part of Boston Scientific, by former ticker symbol
- Gloucester Daily Times, a daily newspaper in Massachusetts
- Gracies Dinnertime Theatre, a publication based in Rochester, NY
- Grand dictionnaire terminologique, an online terminological database
- Ganvsig daighix tongiong pingimv, a romanization system for Taiwanese Minnan
- Goal-directed therapy, a technique used in critical care medicine.
- Greenwich Daylight saving Time, a rare synonym of British Summer Time
- Global Dairy Trade (GlobalDairyTrade), auction platform for internationally traded commodity dairy products
- Game Dev Tycoon, a business simulation game created by Greenheart Games in 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GDT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.