Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GJ or gj in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GJ or Gj may refer to:
Car and airport codes
- Gharjamai, a live-in son-in-Law
- Gigajoule, a unit of energy
- Gj (letter), a Latin digraph
- Gastrojejunal feeding tube, includes access to both the stomach and the jejunum
- GJ, a prefix in the Gliese Catalogue of Nearby Stars
- "GJ!", a song by Babymetal on the 2016 album Metal Resistance
- Gilets jaunes (yellow vests) movement, grassroots political movement in France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.