GKM may refer to:
- General Kumaramangalam Colony or "GKM Colony" in Chennai
- GKM College of Engineering and Technology in Chennai
- Generalized Kac–Moody algebra
- Grupo Kalise Menorquina, Spanish ice cream company
- Gebauer Kényszermeghajtású Motorgéppuska, machine gun designed by Franz Gebauer
- Gerard Klauer Mattison, company acquired by BMO Capital Markets in 2003
- Grenzkommando Mitte (Border Command Center), part of the Border Troops of the German Democratic Republic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GKM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.