(Redirected from GLC (disambiguation))
|Look up glc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GLC may refer to:
- GLC (rapper) (born 1974), American rapper signed to Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music record label
- Goldie Lookin Chain, Welsh rappers
- Gas-liquid chromatography
- Geographic Locator Codes
- Global Linear Collider, now merged into the International Linear Collider proposal
- Great Lakes Central Railroad
- Mazda GLC, a compact car
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class, a SUV
- "GLC: The Carnage Continues...", an episode of the television series The Comic Strip Presents...
- George Costanza, a fictional character on the television series Seinfeld
- God's Learning Channel, an American television station
- Glasgow Central railway station, in Scotland
- Government-linked company or corporation
- Government Law Center, a research institute at Albany Law School, Albany, New York, United States
- Government Law College (disambiguation)
- Greater London Council
- Green Lake Crew, a rowing club based in Seattle, Washington, United States
- Gutnius Lutheran Church, in Papua New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GLC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.