Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GLI may refer to:
- Getty Leadership Institute at Claremont Graduate University
- Glen Innes Airport, in New South Wales, Australia
- Global Labour Institute, a British workers rights organization
- Great Lakes Initiative, a fictional superhero team
- Great Lakes Invitational, a college ice hockey tournament
- Greater Louisville Inc., an American business development organization
- Greyhound Lines, a North-American bus carrier
- Volkswagen GLI, an automobile
- GLI1, GLI2, GLI3, glioma-associated family of transcription factors
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GLI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.