Jump to navigation Jump to search
GOLD may refer to:
Science and technology
- Genomes OnLine Database
- Global-scale Observations of the Limb and Disk, a NASA Explorer Mission of Opportunity
- GOLD (parser), an open-source Backus-Naur form parser
- Graduates of the Last Decade, an Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers program to garner more university level student members
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, guidelines for aiding chronic obstructive lung disease from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and the World Health Organization
- Gathered or linked data, in the staging tables of a data warehouse
- GOLD (ontology), an ontology for descriptive linguistics
- Gold (UK TV channel), television channel stylised as "GOLD"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GOLD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.