From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GOLD may refer to:
Science and technology
- Genomes OnLine Database
- Global-scale Observations of the Limb and Disk, a NASA Explorer Mission of Opportunity
- GOLD (parser), an open-source Backus-Naur form parser
- Graduates of the Last Decade, an Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers program to garner more university level student members
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, guidelines for aiding chronic obstructive lung disease from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and the World Health Organization
- Gathered or linked data, in the staging tables of a data warehouse
- GOLD (ontology), an ontology for descriptive linguistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GOLD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.