From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GPC or Gpc may refer to:
In science and biology
- Alpha-GPC, a compound of choline
- Gel permeation chromatography, a chromatographic method
- Giant papillary conjunctivitis, a disease of the eye
- Gigaparsec, a unit of distance
- GPC Biotech, a biopharmaceutical company
- Generalized polynomial chaos, a numerical approximation method
In history and politics
- General People's Congress (disambiguation), multiple uses
- Green Party of Canada
- Group of Cameroonian Progressives
- Geiriadur Prifysgol Cymru, the University of Wales Dictionary of the Welsh language.
- Genuine Parts Company, parent company of NAPA
- Georgia Perimeter College
- Global Product Classification
- Global Pound Conference, a conference series on international dispute resolution
- GNU Pascal Compiler, a computer program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.