Jump to navigation Jump to search
GPM may refer to:
- GPM (software), a mouse server for the console and xterm
- Graphical path method, mathematically based algorithm used in project management
- Gallons per minute, a unit of volumetric flow rate
- Gallons per mile, a unit of fuel efficiency
- General Purpose Macrogenerator, an early macro processor
- Global Marshall Plan, specific ideas on how to save the global environment
- Global Precipitation Measurement, a NASA and Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency project to measure global rainfall
- Graduated payment mortgage, a type of loan
- Graham Patrick Martin, American actor.
- Grand Prairie Municipal Airport, a public-use airfield in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States (Federal Aviation Administration identification code)
- Grand Prix Masters, an auto racing series for retired Formula One drivers
- Gross profit margin, a calculation of revenue and cost of products
- Protestant Church in the Moluccas, a church denomination in the Indonesian provinces of Maluku and North Maluku, which in Indonesian is referred to as Gereja Protestan Maluku.
- Google Play Music, a cloud media player by Google
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.