From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from GQ (disambiguation))
GQ usually refers to the monthly men's magazine originally called Gentlemen's Quarterly.
GQ, Gq or gq may also refer to:
- Gq alpha subunit, a class of proteins
- Generalized quantifier, a type of expression in linguistic semantics
- Generalized quadrangle, a type of incidence structure in mathematics
- Equatorial Guinea (ISO 3166 code)
- .gq, the country code top-level domain for Equatorial Guinea
- Genderqueer, a gender identity other than man or woman
- General quarters, a call to battle stations aboard a naval warship
- Golden Quadrilateral, a highway network in India
- Airports in Mauritania (ICAO code prefix)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gq.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.