From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GSK could refer to:
- Galatasaray S.K., a Turkish sports club based in Istanbul
- GlaxoSmithKline (stock symbol "GSK"), a multinational pharmaceutical corporation
- Global Security Kit (GSKit), programming libraries and utilities from IBM for Transport Layer Security
- GSK-3, a protein kinase that regulates cell proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis, as well as embryonic development
- GTK+ Scene Graph Kit, a rendering pipeline introduced March 2017 to GTK+ (GNOME's widget toolkit)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GSK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.