|Born||1 November 1979|
|Occupation||Motivational speaker |
Gabrielle Bernstein is an American motivational speaker, life coach, and author. Bernstein teaches primarily from the text A Course In Miracles. She teaches a practical application of the Course's principles emphasizing self-love, forgiveness, and a holistic approach to spirituality. In 2009, Bernstein was featured in The New York Times as a "guru" for the next generation.
In 2008, she founded HerFuture.com, a social networking and mentoring website for women. Bernstein has written seven books, worked as a public relations entrepreneur, and founded the PR firm SparkPlug Communications. Additionally, she co-founded the Women's Entrepreneurial Network, a non-profit professional organization that connects female entrepreneurs.
Bernstein welcomed her first child, Oliver, with husband Zach Rocklin in December 2018.
- Add More ~ing To Your Life: A Hip Guide To Happiness (2010)
- MediDating: Meditations for Fearless Romance (2011)
- Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Discovering Self-Love and Miracles (2011) ISBN 978-0307887429
- May Cause Miracles: A 6-Week Kick-Start to Unlimited Happiness (2013) ISBN 978-0307986955
- Miracles Now: 108 Life-Changing Tools for Less Stress, More Flow, and Finding Your True Purpose (2014) ISBN 978-1401944339
- The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith (2016) ISBN 978-1401946555
- Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs that Hold you Back from Living a Better Life (2018) ISBN 978-1501168987
- Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams (2019) ISBN 978-1401957162
- Allen Salkin (September 18, 2009). "Seeing Yourself in Their Light". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- Ryan, Denise (March 15, 2013). "'Reconnect and recalibrate': Gabrielle Bernstein takes a Kundalini yoga approach to finding happiness". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved 3 June 2013.[permanent dead link]
- Khidekel, Marina (December 13, 2012). "Gabrielle Bernstein, Guru to Young Professional Women". Businessweek. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "Gabrielle Bernstein's Bestselling Books". Gabby Bernstein. Retrieved 2019-09-26.
- Khidekel, Marina. "Gabrielle Bernstein, Guru to Young Professional Women". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 31 May 2016.
- Scodie, Louise. "Interview: Gabby Bernstein". The Jewish Chronicle. The Jewish Chronicle Limited. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Gabrielle Bernstein". syr.edu. Retrieved 31 May 2016.
- "Gabrielle Bernstein Loves a Routine". The New York Times. Retrieved 25 March 2020.
- "Non-fiction Review: Add More -Ing to Your Life". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- Rosenblit, Rachel (July 26, 2011). "SOUL PROVIDER". Elle Magazine. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "Nonfiction Review: Spirit Junkie". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "Review: Spirit Junkie". Kirkus Reviews. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "Nonfiction Review: May Cause Miracles". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 3 June 2013.