Gaddar: The Traitor
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Amitoj Maan|
|Distributed by||Unisys Infosolutions Pvt Ltd.|
|Box office||₹11.3 crore|
Gaddar: The Traitor (also rendered Gadaar: The Traitor) is a 2015 Indian Punjabi suspense thriller starring Manpneet Grewal in the lead role, with Harbhajan Mann, Amitoj Mann and others in the supporting cast. The film was released on 29 May 2015.
Gaddar: The Traitor is a slick emotional-suspense thriller with special effects that have never been seen in Punjabi cinema. Harbhajan Mann, a pioneer in Punjabi film and music, is cast in a completely different look and has been projected in a new avatar. Harbhajan Mann plays a business tycoon living in Canada who does business deals all over the world, making him the richest Indian worldwide. He also loves to live life on the edge and has a past which haunts him palpably, in this edge-of seat thriller."
- Manpneet Grewal
- Amitoj Maan as Shaheed Rashpal Singh
- Harbhajan Mann as Jai Singh
- Ashish Duggal as SP Sandhu
- Evelyn Sharma
- Satwant Kaur as Jai's mother
- Girja Shankar
- Shavinder Mahal
- Rupinder Roopi
- Anita Meet
- Tarsem Paul CM Baldev Singh
- Balkaran Wadding
- Bobby Sandhu as Sandy
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2015)
Gaddar: The Traitor collected ₹3.65 crore (US$510,000) from international markets.
- Hooli, Shekhar H (16 June 2015). "'Gaddar: The Traitor' Collects ₹3.65 Cr at Overseas Box Office in 17 Days". International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 12 August 2015.
- "All Punjabi Movies Box Office Collection List".
- "Gadaar on YouTube". Unisys. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Gadaar on Facebook". Unisys. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Gadaar on Twitter". Unisys. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Download Gadaar Title Song from iTunes". Unisys. Retrieved 6 May 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "Gadaar-Releasing on May 29". Unisys. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
|This article relating to Indian films in Punjabi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|