This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Baljit Singh Padam|
|Labels||Envy Entertainment Ltd (UK)|
Baljit Singh Padam, better known by his stage name Dr. Zeus, is a British music composer, singer and music producer. He rose to fame in 2003 with his song "Kangna", which was voted the best song on BBC Asian Network in the same year. His other hits are "Rough" and "Jugni Ji", which won the best single award in 2012. He has worked with singer Kanika Kapoor for song "Jugni Ji", with musician Jaz Dhami for song "Zulfa". His song "Aag Ka Dariya" features on the Four Lions film soundtrack. A music video was also produced featuring Czech model Yana Gupta and singers Ravindra & DJ Shortie.
Dr. Zeus began his career in 1999 where he was signed to the Envy music label based in Birmingham where he produced Pure Garage – Sue My Ass by the Punjabi singer Balwinder Singh Safri, from the band Safri Boyz. He had two songs in this album, which were "Sahiba Bani Prawa Di" and "Par Langa De Veh". A year later, he went on to produce his second complete album Deathjamm 4.5.
Dr. Zeus released his debut solo album "The High Life" in 2001, on the Envy music label. This album featured the vocals of Amar Arshi singing "Gwandian Da Dhol". Dr. Zeus then released Unda Da Influence in 2003. Dr. Zeus released his third album, The Original Edit in 2005 with Lehmber Hussainpuri singing vocals. In 2006, Dr. Zeus released his remix album of greatest hits entitled The Street Remixes. In 2008, Dr. Zeus released an album titled Back Unda Da Influence. The song named "Sat Sri Akaal" hit No.1 on the BBC Asian Network Charts. Dr. Zeus stated on a BBC Asian Network interview that Back Unda Da Influence was recorded exclusively at his own studio (BFK Studio). In January 2011, Manpreet Sandhu's album The Spirit was released with music by Dr. Zeus. In April 2012, he released album Immortal: Nusrat at Kava with songs of Sufi singer Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan in a hip hop style. He has given music for the Punjabi films Daddy Cool Munde Fool and Jatt Boys Putt Jatta De and Hindi film Chaar Din Ki Chandni.
- 2014 – Ragini MMS 2 – "Baby Doll"
- 2014 – Happy New Year – "Lovely" "Kamlee"
- 2015 -Dilliwali Zaalim Girlfriend:-"Tipsy Hogai"
- 2015 – Ek Paheli Leela – "Desi Look"
- 2015 – Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon – "Bam Bam" & "Billi Kat Gayee"
- 2001: High Life
- 2003: Unda Da Influence
- 2005: The Original Edit
- 2006: The Street Remixes
- 2008: Back Unda Da Influence
- 2017: Global Injection
- 2013: Daddy Cool Munde Fool (Artists: Amrinder Gill, Bilal Saeed, Jassi Gill, Amar Norie & Aman Sarang, Fateh Doe)
- 2015: Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon (Artists: Kapil Sharma, Kaur B)
|2014||Judaa 2||Amrinder Gill|
|2014||Rabb Sajna||Aman Sarang|
|2012||Immortal||Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan|
|2011||12 Saal Remixes||Bilal Saeed|
|2011||The Spirit||Manpreet Sandhu|
|2005||Folk Attack||Lehmber Hussainpuri|
|1999||Death Jamm 4.5||Various Artists|
|1999||Pure Garage||Balwinder Safri|
- Back Unda Da Influence Review by Jaspreet Pandohar. BBC Music, 17 January 2008. Retrieved 28 June 2011.
- "BBC Asian Network Best 100 of 2003". BBC. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Nusrat in nightclubs, courtesy Dr Zeus". Hindustan Times. 6 April 2012. Archived from the original on 14 May 2014. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Brit Asia TV Music Awards 2012: The Winners". Archived from the original on 26 November 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Jaz-ing up bhangra with videsi tadka". The Asian Age. 19 Jan 2014. Archived from the original on 14 May 2014. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- "Hip Hop Tunes for Sufi Legend". Indian Express. 6 April 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Daddy Cool Munde Fool". Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Jatt Boys Putt Jatta De". Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Chaar Din Ki Chandni's songs are peppy: Tushar Kapoor". Times of India. 11 March 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2014.