From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||111 m (364 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Gadia is located at .
Nawab of Awadh era
- "Gadia - a village in the tehsil/mandal of Nindaura in the Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh.". Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- http://www.geolysis.com/place-info.php?p=518057613&k=795171908. Retrieved 14 September 2013. Missing or empty
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- DG, Bara Banki, 1904, p 155.
- Pluralism to Separatism Qasbas in Colonial Awadh by Mushirul Hasan – Oxford University Press
- . 8 September 2008 https://archive.is/20130914170846/http://www.yursil.com/blog/2008/09/examination-of-the-pluralism-of-india-study-of-the-kidwai-family-of-barabanki-lucknow-7/. Archived from the original on 14 September 2013. Retrieved 14 September 2013. Missing or empty