Gaia Earth Sciences
|Industry||Oil & Gas|
|Founded||2003, Scotland by Stuart Huyton|
Gaia Earth Sciences Limited is a privately owned petrophysics consulting company based in the United Kingdom offering services to the international upstream oil & gas industry. It is a sustaining member of the Petroleum Exploration Society of Great Britain and a sponsor of the London Petrophysical society  and the Aberdeen Formation Evaluation Society.
The company was founded in 2003 by Stuart Huyton and now operates in over fifty countries worldwide with a group of twenty-five consultants.
The headquarters are in North East Scotland near to the village of Cummingston.
- Wireline log QA/QC is the process by which the quality of acquisition and data is controlled during Wireline (cabling) logging operations in oil wells and gas wells.
- Formation evaluation is the method by which the data acquired during wireline logging are processed and evaluated to produce results which allow an estimation of oil or gas in place, amongst other things.
- "Gaia Earth Sciences Limited". Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Oil Industry Mutually Hold Harmless". Retrieved 24 January 2012.
- "PESGB". Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- "LPS". Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- Davidson, Ross (21 April 2012). "Gaia Earth Sciences hailed for exporting its expertise". P&J. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- "City Building among Scots firms scooping Queen's Award". BBC News. 21 April 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2012.