Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gaian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaian may refer to:
- Gaian, Gaiist, Gaia-som (male), Gaia-sa (female), or Gaia-se (two-or-neutral-gendered), an adherent of Gaianism
- Gaian Greens, a branch of the Green movement whose tenets move them to austere environmentalism
- a person who adopts Technogaianism, a slant on Gaianism that embraces a symbiosis between the emergence of modern technology and ancient terrestrial evolutionary biology
- A follower of Gaia philosophy
- A follower of New Age Gaian, an inclusive philosophy with various religious expressions
- Gaian (demonym), demonyn commonly associated in science fiction with humans
- a faction the player can choose to control in the computer game Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
- a user of the popular forum Gaia Online or the Avatar character used to represent the user
- House of Gaian, from the Anne Bishop Tir Alainn Trilogy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.