From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Galilee is a large region overlapping with much of the North District of Israel, that is traditionally divided into three regions:
Galilee can also refer to:
- Galilee of the Nations, a record label
- Galilee (novel), a novel by Clive Barker
- Galilee (horse), an Australian racehorse
- Galilee (ship), an American brigantine built in 1891
- Galilee (church architecture), the vestibule in a number of medieval Western monasteries
- Galilea Games, an adventure game developer
- Galilee, New Jersey, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Galilee, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Galilee, Rhode Island, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Galilee Basin, a large coal resource in Queensland, Australia, where proposed coal mines would output 330 million tonnes per year
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galilee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.