From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Galindez can refer to:
- Galíndez, novel by Manuel Vázquez Montalbán
- Galindez Island, in the Argentine Islands off Antarctica
- García Galíndez (d. 833), Count of Aragon
- Aznar Galíndez I (d. 839), Count of Aragon
- Aznar Galíndez II (d. 893), Count of Aragon
- Andregoto Galíndez (fl 930s), Queen Consort of Pamplona
- Víctor Galíndez (1948-1980), Argentine boxer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galindez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.