From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gallego (disambiguation))
|Look up gallego in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gallego may refer to:
- Gallego (surname)
- Galician language, the language spoken in northwestern Spain
- Gállego (river), a tributary of the Ebro, a river in the north of Spain
- Del Gallego, Camarines Sur, a municipality in the Philippines
- Gallego (footballer) or Francisco Fernández Rodríguez, Spanish football player
- The Galician Pony, also known as the Gallego horse, or Caballo de pura raza gallega
- The common term in rioplatense Spanish for all people from Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallego.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.