From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Galliano can refer to:
- Galliano (drink), a liqueur
- Giuseppe Galliano (1846-1896), Italian army officer
- John Galliano (b. 1960), British fashion designer
- Richard Galliano (b. 1950), French accordion player
- Galliano (band), 1980s/1990s UK acid jazz/jazz funk/dance band
- Galliano, Louisiana, United States
- Banco Galliano, also Galliano's Bank, a bank that operated in Gibraltar from 1855 to 1987.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galliano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.