Gallito may refer to:
- The crested gallito (Rhinocrypta lanceolata)
- The sandy gallito (Teledromas fuscus)
- A species of flowering tree, Erythrina fusca
- Gallitos de Isabela, a nickname given to people from the city of Isabela, Puerto Rico
- Sixto Escobar, the first world boxing champion from Puerto Rico, nicknamed "Gallito de Isabela"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.