Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gallup or gallup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gallup may refer to:
- Gallup (company), a firm founded by George Gallup, well known for its opinion poll
- Gallup (surname), a surname
- Gallup, New Mexico, a city in New Mexico, United States
- Gallup station, an Amtrak train in downtown Gallup, New Mexico
- Gallup International Association, a group of polling organizations registered in Zurich, Switzerland
- USS Gallup, various ships of the United States Navy
- Gallop (disambiguation)
- Gallup & Robinson, a marketing research company
- George H. Gallup House, a historic house in Jefferson, Iowa, United States
- All pages with titles beginning with Gallup
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.