From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gallup can refer to:
- Gallup (company), a firm founded by George Gallup, well known for its opinion poll
- Gallup International Association, a group of polling organizations that were merged into WIN/GIA
- Gallup, Kentucky
- Gallup, New Mexico, city in New Mexico, United States
- Gallup, South Dakota
- Albert Gallup (1796–1851), New York State politician
- Alec Gallup (1928–2009), pollster, son of George Gallup
- Annie Gallup, an American folk singer/songwriter
- Barry Gallup, American football coach in the 1990s
- Cliff Gallup (1930–1988), guitarist in Gene Vincent and his Blue Caps
- David Gallup (1808–1882), Lieutenant Governor of Connecticut
- Elizabeth Wells Gallup (1848–1934), American educator and scholar, claimed Bacon wrote Shakespeare's plays
- George Gallup (1901–1984), American pollster, founder of Gallup Organization
- Gordon G. Gallup (born 1941), American psychologist, used mirrors to test for self-awareness in animals and young humans
- Harvey A. Gallup (1869–1946), Massachusetts State Senator
- John Luke Gallup (born 1962), American economist
- Simon Gallup (born 1960), British bass guitarist
- USS Gallup, various ships of the US Navy
- Gallup Glacier in Antarctica
- Gallup Talons, an American Basketball Association Team located in Gallup, NM.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.