From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Francis Galton (1822–1911) was an English Victorian polymath.
Galton may also refer to:
- Galton (name), includes a list of people with the name
- Galton, Illinois
- Galton Bridge, West Midlands, England
- Galton Institute
- Galton Junction, railway junction in England
- Galton Laboratory at University College, London
- Galton Village, West Midlands, England
- Galton–Watson process in probability theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.