Gamarra may refer to:
- Gamarra (surname)
- Gamarra, Cesar, a town and municipality in Cesar, Colombia
- Gamarra (Málaga), a ward of Bailén-Miraflores, city of Málaga, Spain
- Gamarra Mayor, village in Spain
- Estadio Juan Maldonado Gamarra, a multi-use stadium in Cutervo Province, Peru
- Mariscal Gamarra District, Peru
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gamarra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.