Gamez or Gámez may refer to:
- Celia Gámez (1905-1992), Argentine actress and dancer, Ref: es:Celia Gámez
- Horacio Zevallos Gámez (1943-1984), Peruvian professor and founder of SUTEP, Ref: es:Horacio Zeballos Gámez
- Jose Luis Gámez (1966–present), American architect and academic, professor at University of North Carolina, Charlotte http://www.josegamez.com/Site/bio.html
- Juan de Alfaro y Gamez (1610-1680), Spanish Baroque painter
- Leo Gamez, Silvio Rafael Gamez, (b. 1963), Venezuelan boxer
- Robert Gamez, Robert Anthony Gamez, (b. 1968), American professional golfer
- Roger Gonzalez, Rogelio Gonzalez-Garza Gamez, (b. 1982), Mexican singer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gamez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.