||This article may contain improper references to self-published sources. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Brampton, Ontario, Canada|
Number of employees
Dynacare is a medical laboratory services company based in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Dynacare operates laboratories in Brampton, Bowmanville, London, Ottawa, Thunder Bay, Pointe-Claire, Laval, and Winnipeg. In addition to the main laboratories Dynacare operates patient services centers throughout Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta.British Columbia
Dynacare is an operational partnership founded in 1997 as Gamma-Dynacare between: Dynacare Laboratories; Gamma North Peel Partnership Inc.; and Bio-Science Laboratory (Ontario) Limited. In 2002 Dynacare Laboratories (one of the Dynacare partners) was acquired by LabCorp for $480-million (U.S.) while also assuming Dynacare debt worth $205-million. In 2015, it rebranded itself back to Dynacare.
- Company of the Year by the Greater Ottawa Chamber of Commerce 
- "Company Overview of Gamma Dynacare Medical Laboratories, Inc.". Bloomberg Businessweek. May 8, 2013.
- Gamma-Dynacare Backgrounder
- Gamma-Dynacare History
- "Dynacare accepts offer from LabCorp". The Globe and Mail. May 10, 2002.
- Corporate press release on name change
- "Warnex sells lab division". Winnipeg Free Press. Dec 10, 2011.
- "The GTA's 95 top employers for 2013". The Globe and Mail. Nov 19, 2012.
- CanadasTop100.com - Toronto
- "Full list of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2010". The Globe and Mail. Oct 9, 2009.
- "The honour roll, Is your company among the GTA's Top 75 Employers?". Toronto Star. Oct 18, 2008.
- Company web site: dynacare.ca
- E-Zlab Health Service offers a remote blood test service for the greater Montreal area and for which analysis are done through gamma-dynacare.com
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|