||This article may contain improper references to self-published sources. (May 2013)|
|Headquarters||Brampton, OntarioSaskatchewan Quebec British Columbia, Canada|
Number of employees
Dynacare is a medical laboratory services company based in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Dynacare operates laboratories in Brampton, Bowmanville, London, Ottawa, Thunder Bay, Pointe-Claire, Laval, and Winnipeg. In addition to the main laboratories Dynacare operates patient services centers throughout Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta.
Dynacare is an operational partnership founded in 1997 as Gamma-Dynacare between: Dynacare Laboratories; Gamma North Peel Partnership Inc.; and Bio-Science Laboratory (Ontario) Limited. In 2002 Dynacare Laboratories (one of the Dynacare partners) was acquired by LabCorp for $480-million (U.S.) while also assuming Dynacare debt worth $205-million. In 2015, it rebranded itself back to Dynacare.
- Company of the Year by the Greater Ottawa Chamber of Commerce 
- "Company Overview of Gamma Dynacare Medical Laboratories, Inc.". Bloomberg Businessweek. May 8, 2013.
- Gamma-Dynacare Backgrounder
- Gamma-Dynacare History
- "Dynacare accepts offer from LabCorp". The Globe and Mail. May 10, 2002.
- Corporate press release on name change
- "Warnex sells lab division". Winnipeg Free Press. Dec 10, 2011.
- "The GTA’s 95 top employers for 2013". The Globe and Mail. Nov 19, 2012.
- CanadasTop100.com - Toronto
- "Full list of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2010". The Globe and Mail. Oct 9, 2009.
- "The honour roll, Is your company among the GTA's Top 75 Employers?". Toronto Star. Oct 18, 2008.
- Company web site: dynacare.ca
- E-Zlab Health Service offers a remote blood test service for the greater Montreal area and for which analysis are done through gamma-dynacare.com
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|