Gamma ray (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gamma ray or gamma-ray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gamma rays are a form of electromagnetic radiation.
Gamma Ray may also refer to:
- Gamma Ray (band), a German power metal band
- Gamma Ray (EP), extended play recording by Queens of the Stone Age
- "Gamma Ray" (song), by Beck
- "Gamma Ray", a song by the German progressive rock band Birth Control
- "Gamma Ray", a song by Circa Zero from Circus Hero
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gamma ray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.