From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word Gan or the initials GAN may refer to:
- Gan Chinese, a variety of spoken Chinese
- GaN, an abbreviation for Gallium nitride
- GAN (cycling team), the former name of the Crédit Agricole cycling team
- GAN, a gene associated with Giant axonal neuropathy#Genetics#Giant axonal neuropathy
- Grant Anticipation Note, a type of highway financing
Computing and telecommunications
- Generic Access Network, formerly known as Unlicensed Mobile Access (UMA)
- Generative Adversarial Networks, photorealistic images-generating neural networks, a field of Artificial Intelligence
- Gallium Nitride a popular III-V semiconductor
- Gan Ceann, a headless rider in Irish mythology.
- Gan Isurugi, character in Rival Schools video game series
- Gan (Stephen King), character in works of fiction
- Olag Gan, a fictional character in the British television series Blake's 7
- Global Arab Network, a London-based news service about the Arab world
- A local nickname for Gananoque, Ontario, Canada
- Gan, Norway, a village in Fet municipality, Norway
- Gan, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques département, France
- Gáň, a village and municipality in Galanta District, Trnava Region, south-west Slovakia
- Gan River (Jiangxi)
- Gan River (Inner Mongolia)
- Gan County, in Jiangxi province
- Gan (state), a former independent state
- Gansu, abbreviated Gān (甘), province of China
- Jiangxi, abbreviated Gàn (赣), province of China
- Gan Chinese, a language concentrated in Jiangxi province
- gan, the ISO 639-3 language code for Gan Chinese
- Brendan Gan (born 1988), a Malaysian football player.
- Chester Gan (1908-1959), American actor
- Pinchas Cohen Gan (born 1942), an Israeli artist
- Rafał Gan-Ganowicz (1932-2002), a Polish mercenary, journalist, and activist
- Gan Ning, a warrior of the Three Kingdoms period in China
- Gösta Adrian-Nilsson (1884-1965), Swedish painter, signature "GAN"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.